The purpose of the NDSLIC's Cyber Program is to analyze threats, evaluate, provide intelligence, and promote cyber security awareness for the state of North Dakota and its critical infrastructure; including public and private sectors. The NDSLIC’s Cyber Program maintains connections and resources (local, state, federal, and tribal) to provide cyber threat intelligence to our partners and stakeholders. These resources include but are not limited to:
- National Fusion Center Association (NFCA)
- United States Homeland Security (DHS)
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- North Dakota National Guard (NDNG)
- Cyber Intelligence Network (CIN)
- Multiple ISAC’s
Recent NewsView All News
Gov. Doug Burgum today announced the state’s participation in an innovative, online cybersecurity competition and encouraged high school-aged women to explore their aptitude for cybersecurity and computer science by participating.
The North Dakota Senate unanimously passed a bill on Thursday that seeks a uniform approach to cybersecurity for public entities.
Billings area law enforcement and even school leaders, were caught by surprise this week after a social media cyber bully targeted a Lockwood teen.
- National fusion Center Association (NFCA)- https://nfcausa.org/?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1
- Multi-State Information & Analysis Center (MS-ISAC)- https://www.cisecurity.org/ms-isac/
- Electricity Information Sharing and Analysis Center (E-ISAC)- https://www.eisac.com/
- Center for Internet Security (CIS)- https://www.cisecurity.org/
- National Cyber Security Alliance- https://staysafeonline.org/