The purpose of the NDSLIC's Cyber Program is to analyze threats, evaluate, provide intelligence, and promote cyber security awareness for the state of North Dakota and its critical infrastructure; including public and private sectors. The NDSLIC’s Cyber Program maintains connections and resources (local, state, federal, and tribal) to provide cyber threat intelligence to our partners and stakeholders. These resources include but are not limited to:
- National Fusion Center Association (NFCA)
- United States Homeland Security (DHS)
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- North Dakota National Guard (NDNG)
- Cyber Intelligence Network (CIN)
- Multiple ISAC’s
Recent NewsView All News
Seven out of the 11 North Dakota University System colleges and universities recently fielded candidates for a nationwide competition that aims to get students engaged in cybersecurity.
North Dakota State University(NDSU) along with Dakota State University(DSU) will be offering North Dakota's first residential GenCyber Camp (building on our non-residential camp last summer)for 55 rising high school freshmen through seniors. This weeklong residential camp will be held from June 24-28, 2019 on the NDSU campus in Fargo.
- National fusion Center Association (NFCA)- https://nfcausa.org/?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1
- Multi-State Information & Analysis Center (MS-ISAC)- https://www.cisecurity.org/ms-isac/
- Electricity Information Sharing and Analysis Center (E-ISAC)- https://www.eisac.com/
- Center for Internet Security (CIS)- https://www.cisecurity.org/
- National Cyber Security Alliance- https://staysafeonline.org/